UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Watch your step! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

I am not a lover of health and safety, but on Monday morning I was in a 'safe zone' and me being the hater of hard hats removed mine thinking I was safe. I dropped my tape went to pick it up and managed to knock myself out because as usual I was to busy talking and smashed my head on the corner of a site tool chest. When I came round I had the worst thumping headache, the kind of when you have had a heavy drinking session, well the thumping just got worse, and on Tuesday morning they dragged me to the hospital, and after 3 hours they told me I have a hairline fracture. Theres nothing they can do, except give me painkillers. So from now on, I will stop worrying about the state of my helmet hair, and keep the plastic lid on.

Another lesson learnt, and everyone make sure you do the same.

Lynn

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Watch your step! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
P
In a what can only be described as a spectacular feat of stupidness, I crashed down a staircase...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
Hi guys and girls. I just want to gauge some opinions on a quote i've just done. Not sure if...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.