Discuss water jet marble tile in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

dhaka
Marble tiles area unit typically used for residential applications particularly within the toilet space, room space, hallways and foyers. however did you recognize that marble tiles are used for business applications. Marble tile has been tried for its quality for the various way and class that it brings. additionally to it marble has stood a decent name once it involves sturdiness as an ornamental material.https://www.mosaic-tile.ne

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to water jet marble tile in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good day everyone! I have a small question, i need advice on. I have a project where a typical...
Replies
Views
Hi all Having a bit of a mare; after having my last shower installation botched (but thankfully...
Replies
Views
Perfect Tiling
P
First of all, I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times so apologies in advance! A...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
R
Hello all, Thought Id put some info up on the Mapei range of powder adhesives. Might help a few...
Replies
Views
F

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB