Discuss Waterproof tape in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

ROCKER21

Hi

Can any one advise me please, I am building a shower and have just brought some ORBRY waterproof tape for the joints.
It arrived today but no instructions .It is not self adhesive so requires something to stick it to the plasterboard.
It is like a fibre glass with a central section of rubber one side. Which side goes against the wall .I will be appling Aquseal
waterproof membrane over it. Thanks.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Hi

Can any one advise me please, I am building a shower and have just brought some ORBRY waterproof tape for the joints.
It arrived today but no instructions .It is not self adhesive so requires something to stick it to the plasterboard.
It is like a fibre glass with a central section of rubber one side. Which side goes against the wall .I will be appling Aquseal
waterproof membrane over it. Thanks.
have you read the instructions with the tanking. There you will find your answer.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Waterproof tape in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good afternoon all. I am a keen DIYer (at home) but have never tiled! I want to tile our small...
Replies
Views
I would very much appreciate the advice of anyone who has fitted Marmox boards as I have decided...
Replies
Views
I
Hi Guys, Apoligies if i post int he wrong section its my first time ive used this site and i...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
I need to tile 3 sides around a bath with a shower going into it. Two of them have been stripped...
Replies
Views
N
Hi all, first post so play nice! I am about to start a rebuild of our bathroom. It is stud...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB