Discuss Waterproofing/tanking? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Hahahaha the mind boggles Bri!
Do u roll around on the floor in it! Hahaha

I used to think that @Bri but then I started trowelling it on. Quick and a lot less messy!

I found troweling was the best way, still seemed to end up with it up my arms, it was like a waxing session at the end of the day! It is a while since I've used it, I've trained myself to be a much cleaner worker these days :)

O

Old Mod

This is just 24 hours after fixing. Client changed her mind on colour.
It's green plasterboard, Ardex WPC, Tilemaster setaflex and tile hahaha I don't think this is the answer u want :(
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Waterproofing/tanking? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're currently adding an en-suite to a downstairs bedroom, everything is going well so far...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently prepping a shower for tiling. One wall has been built out for the shower...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB