Discuss Web sites. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Been working at home today pricing etc and got a call at 9am asking if i could go and have a look at cleaning limestone floors in 4 rooms in a chapel. The guy said he was the director of a building company that has just finishing a new build house. Well when he gave me the address i knew the house he was talking about. Its about 3 miles from where i live and this place is massive. Met the guy at 1pm today and got the job...he said he would give the client my number so i could maintain the stone floors in the main house....This house cost £10 million to build...cant wait to have a look inside. Anyway they got my details from my web site as i am local to the job...So good old web site. :thumbsup:

E

enduro

Goodsole manor 012.jpg Goodsole manor 009.jpg Goodsole manor 017.jpg Goodsole manor 011.jpg Goodsole manor 016.jpg Goodsole manor 015.jpg Goodsole manor 004.jpg Goodsole manor 014.jpg This is the house i have been working in. These are floors i had to clean in an oast house he had built for his party's. Goodsole manor 008.jpg

E

enduro

You telling me that's a new build??!!!

Top class builder and designer on that one! I suppose the only thing that gives the game away is the lead flashing and perfect render, other than that I'd say the house is 100 years old.

Nice floor by the way and it's not the guy I thought it was:oops:

Yes this all is a new build, you cant see the indoor swimming pool, that is amazing i had to do a little repair job in their today before the pool gets filled tmro. Couldnt take to many photo's as client was around. The building firm have just started another house in surrey for a client and thats a £25million build.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

enduro

Have you showed him some of your other work? Those sort of contacts don't come around everyday, they don't mess around either. I love working with those sorts, get in there mate:thumbsup:

Hopefully i will get the maintenance of the limestone floors in the house, oast and swimming pool. They contracts manager was quite impressed as i managed to get some marks of the floor that they had tried to remove and could not..and were talking about removing tiles and they do not need to now as the client is happy with the results.

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Poole
good work! I am working in a similar size house at the mo after the guy looked at my site and decided on me from the list of tilers he had been given. Done loads of work for them since getting that first job, so was pleased that I set one up.

Reply to Web sites. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
We had our kitchen tiled last week and we're not at all happy with the work. The tiles aren't...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Web sites.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.