Discuss webber grout in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

cheers guys, just a new shop has opened in my area and are pushing webber, we have choice of webber, mapei, granfix and bal , will have to try the webber, not so keen on granfix- but for now i will stick to Bal

I have used Bal,Weber & Ardex
I find Ardex good for colour matching as they hold a wide range of colours.
Bal is good for its mould resistance & nice to use.
But I personally find Weber to be cheaper than the other two, It is softer and doesnt have the coarseness the other two have... For example I can use it with confidence on polished Marble & polished glazed tiles without it scratching...

Weber floor and wall grout sets quickly and is lovely and smooth when washed off properly:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to webber grout in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hello, after tiling the kitchen area I did grouting but I am not happy with the results. The...
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB