UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Weber Iphone App Launched in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

Just downloaded this free app from and its pretty good, seems to work fine and the on screen grout colour chart looks handy.

[video=youtube_share;Oa9georzL_w]http://youtu.be/Oa9georzL_w[/video]

Has all the product info, along with the soloution finder that the website has so you can start with your substrate type and work it through for quick product selection.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jonnyc

weber has some good products.
i used to use their stoneset range for years .
their rep jason really listened and the chemists wanted to know problems ,resolve and better range.
just a shame now that their tech line, last time i needed some help was not manned by the great tech lady in uk but whichever monsieur picked up the phone and quite frankly he had no idea what he was talking about.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Weber Iphone App Launched in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
I'm finding that the CTD website is showing different prices to what they are in store. I need...
Replies
Views
Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
M
Hi All I have a couple of questions regarding tiling prep for Anhydrite screeds and was hoping...
Replies
Views
J
I ve got a couple of jobs coming up where there is a residue of bitumen used to bed the old wood...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.