Discuss website rubi mundocolocador in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

Is club rubi.

1489437844913-2100472409.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to website rubi mundocolocador in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

W
Hi all! Hope everyone's having a good 2016 so far. Just a quick post to tell you about the...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Bearing Scoring Wheels for RUBI Tile Cutters - Used them? Any good? They've been out for a...
Replies
Views
T
Time for me to stop lurking and pipe up, albeit ask for advice and opinions LoL! I'm a DIYer...
Replies
Views
K
Hello I have just joined and would like to talk about RUBI Tools can I just say in my opinion...
Replies
Views
Fliselege
F
M
As I have scaled down tiling work recently I have for sale 2 of my Rubi Cutters. 1--- Rubi TR...
Replies
Views
Marksmithtiling
M

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.