UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Website in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

under neath the heading and above the green task bar it says email tiling logistics in a light grey band do you think that might look better if it were centralised the home page looks great and the colours go well together i tried not to pack to much info onto the home page of my site and put more info in the about us and services pages, the picture you have is eye catching and clearly shows the high standard of your work

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Well its empty :

<head>
<title>TILING LOGISTICS</title>
<META NAME="description" CONTENT=""> NO Description
<META NAME="keywords" CONTENT=""> No Keywords
<META NAME="revisit-after" content="5 days"> Spiders dont listen

Its the source off your home page you asked

I'm guessing that as those options are page specific they're not set yet. At least he has them ready :)

And as for the revisit after tag! Take that bad boy out right away.

W

wetdec

I know virtually nothing about computers. The web page was designed for me. The image is of a real job done by me and not put together in photoshop. The job was in the UK and I will post befores and afters in the gallery. The tabs are not meant to work at the moment I was after genuine comments regarding the front page and its layout that was all.

Kev

In fairness to everyone who has tried to help you did say

Any comments so far good or bad would be appreciated although not a lot to see at the moment.

There are some good helpfull comments.........

tiler

T

TilingLogistics

In fairness to everyone who has tried to help you did say

There are some good helpfull comments.........

tiler

You seem to take everything the wrong way. You posted from my perspective a load of gobbledy gook and even after your subsequent posts I still don't understand your posts or what you are getting at. So all comments bad or good are acceptable as lonmg as I can understand them.

Kev

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Website in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.