Discuss Wedding present. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

I saw a mate of mine today and we got talking about his brother who is no longer with use.
And we were laughing about how crazy he was, and one of the things that sticks in my mind was at my wedding several years ago. He turned up at the reception and i asked him where the wedding present was..He said he would get it later. The reception was at Herstmonceux Castle, we had a Marquee on the grounds. Well he did get it later!! On the side of the castle was scaffolding, so he got in a boat rowed over to the scaffolding, climbed up the scaffolding and knicked the canadian flag from the top of the castle :yikes: And gave to to my wife and i as a wedding present. :lol: The canadian university who own the castle were not happy. Any funny stories from your wedding day? 800px-Herstmonceux_Castle.jpg

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Poole
I put a song on the list of music we wanted that my wife had banned me from including (Tubthumping by Chumbawumba) when it came on, I went a bit mad to it and managed to split my hired suit trousers from crotch to waistband...about two feet in front of where my boss (female) at the time was sitting. I had to walk out of the reception back to the room to change - all the way with my pants on show...luckily I was wearing some!

Reply to Wedding present. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
2 3
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello Guys, Thought I'd run this past you, I've got a customer who in his wisdom decided to...
Replies
Views
T
DIY SOS. Helping people without time or money, in need desperate need to get a project...
Replies
Views
T
Hi guys. Bit of a strange one this. Had a query from someone who has had tilers fitted by a...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Wedding present.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.