UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss week 1 access training wales in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mac mclaren

Hi im currently doing a 8 week wall and floor tiling caa deploma with access training. I have attached the photos of work done on my firt week. I have never done any tiling befor starting this course and im loving it. This is my second week and i have completed the urinals and almost completed some stepps just got to grout them in the mornin befor moving onto my next project a window i think anyway can i have your thoughts on my work completed so far and i will add more next week of week 2 Many thanks and any advice is appreciated.

Attachments

• First Job 2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 131
  • Fourth Job 1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 125
  • Second Job 1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Second Job 2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Third Job 1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Third Job 2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 123
  • Third Job 3.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 133
  • Third Job 4.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 127
  • First job 1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 130
D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Helensburgh is just outside glasgow, imleaving the navy in a few months. Just doing my resettlment.

wow i was going to say long way from home good luck to you mate, stay on the forum you will get plenty of great advice/help here, my son is doing his basic training in the Navy just now ! he was out on his second lot of wet/dry all-day yesterday,all last night ,and finished today, he lasted through but said lots of lads jacked in and reported sick ,

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to week 1 access training wales in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
UK Pro Tiling Training have developed a tiling training course that can be completed without the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.