UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Weekend Slurps.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Well you orrible lot....:smilewinkgrin:

What is one's choice of alcohol tonight...

Me>>>>>
images

D

Deleted member 9966

Told you you should keep them in the garage....lol. Hope it's not too bad?

Created on iPhone.....

It was a pretty straightforward dislocation. It came out and forwards because I was holding on to the joists as the ladder went from under me. Mr grr came running and broke some of my fall so even though it's 8ft to the floor I probably only fell 3ft or so. But still clinging on to stop myself from falling was a bad idea but I thought it was a better than letting go onto the ladder and tiled floor in the utility room. Shoulder is back in with no complications, muscles and tendons are sore and aching. Grazed both elbows as I came through the loft hatch but other than that I should be ok. The morphine made me terribly sick last night so didn't get much pain relief at home. Just waiting for a bacon sarnie now :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Weekend Slurps.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I'm tiling a 20X20 room, and it will require a lot of cuts around the edges. My question: Would...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Weekend Slurps..
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.