Discuss Welcome Forum in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Meddler

Hi

Just a quick message to say hello.

I have been a member for some time but cant recall making any posts. I currently undertake building maintenance and “handyman” jobs which includes small tiling jobs and repairs.

I’m not one for making endless comments but visit the forum from time to time and find it a useful place to read about problems and pick up tips – hopefully to avoid encountering problems in the first place. If I have a valid point that is worth making I will but the issues have usually been covered by the time I see them.

Keep up the good work.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Welcome Forum in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

UK Tiling Forum Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum. Here at TilersForums.com we have hosted a place...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hey first time on this forum. I have a problem I think. Me and my Dad were tilling a cement slab...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB