Discuss Welcome Homefront Bathrooms in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

Welcome to the forums, just been looking around your site and I must say I’m impressed, it's similar to the tone of our own website we are building, I like the fact you seem to emphasize service and it comes across with a healthy amount of honesty.

Not seen a quote calculator on a site before, well not one that gives realistic guide prices anyway! Not sure if I would do the same there but would be interested to know if you have found it drives business and is a good form of contact for you:thumbsup:

Anyway Welcome and hope you like the forums:welcome:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Welcome Homefront Bathrooms in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
Y
Hi All, I have for the past 24 hours getting to grips with a lot of issues with regard to...
Replies
Views
YNWA2012
Y
A
Well before i get into the selling circle itself there are certain things you need to know in...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB