Discuss Welcome return to Master Craftsmen in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Monday, 11 March saw the culmination of over 12 years planning, by The Tile Association and the Worshipful Company of Tylers and Bricklayers to reinstate Master Craftsmen in the wall and floor tiling industry.

Click here for more information on this article.

For other news, checkout Tile News Blog.

Last edited:
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Nice one Dan as you say this has been on the cards for years, well done to the two fixers who have been awarded it. I am hoping to be considered for next year, I have all the forms ready to fill in but there have been some changes made, so I am waiting for the new forms to arrive.

I can think of a few on this forum who would qualify. That would be a nice thing to add to anyones CV/ website.:thumbsup:

S

Spud

Nice one Dan as you say this has been on the cards for years, well done to the two fixers who have been awarded it. I am hoping to be considered for next year, I have all the forms ready to fill in but there have been some changes made, so I am waiting for the new forms to arrive.

I can think of a few on this forum who would qualify. That would be a nice thing to add to anyones CV/ website.:thumbsup:
man of your experience ,skill and high regard is ideal for a masters award :thumbsup:

T

I could only dream of an award like that ..

I believe their names will be entered into the dooms day book Dave. How cool is that? I think they are looking to do one or two per year to keep it elite as poss. I think there are a good few likely candidates on TF. People who have done a lot for the industry and know their stuff.

Anything that promotes tiling as a true trade is a good thing imo, also something to inspire newcomers to the noble art of tiling.

D

DHTiling

I believe their names will be entered into the dooms day book Dave. How cool is that? I think they are looking to do one or two per year to keep it elite as poss. I think there are a good few likely candidates on TF. People who have done a lot for the industry and know their stuff.

Anything that promotes tiling as a true trade is a good thing imo, also something to inspire newcomers to the noble art of tiling.

You are truly deserving of it ... and that is the truth..

T

man of your experience ,skill and high regard is ideal for a masters award :thumbsup:

Cheers Gary, but I will fill the forms in and see what happens, I am just a rag assed tiler and will probs fail the technical side. I regard being given the chance to apply a great honour.

I always look to Bob Howard as a perfect role model for anyone thinking of making a career of tiling, from apprentice tiler to freeman of London to MBE. Don't get much better than that.:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Welcome return to Master Craftsmen in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Tiling News | Tile News | Training News | Tiles News | News and information about tiles, tiling...
Replies
Views
The Tile Association and the Worshipful Company of Tylers and Bricklayers have joined forces to...
Replies
Views
Nicholls & Clarke have announced the acquisition of Colchester Tile Supplies. Click here for...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
Fitted kitchen and bathroom company, Gardners, fully recommend and approve the Ultra Tile range...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB