UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss well back to work tomorrow in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

holiday over they have bought the ronacrete pre-baged render for me to try and lose there's bumps on the pool floor ,so i have included some sand and cement tools in the van ready to do the job ,then finish the pool mosaic tiling , as the job is in poole dorset i wil-lpop into refina ,i was thinking of buying a pin-leveler as they would have allowed for a specific depth of screed ?or els its going to be very hard to keep it at a certain depth and we will run-out or have to-much materials , and this would be better than using a piece of wood with plastic tape around at the correct depth, which was my first idear, if anyone can think of anything that might be a good idear please post , i'll be back when i have finished down there, then its off to KENT if they can wait :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to well back to work tomorrow in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, as a novice, I need some advice. Our landscapers have been doing a fantastic job so far...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
Hi! Could I get some advice on my tiling? It's just been done last week by a tiler by trade but...
Replies
Views
Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.