UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss well the weather has truly changed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike Mike

Snowed all day, as forecast, and currently minus 2 or 3. A day of planned gardening turned into tearing down the ceiling in a spare bedroom by chance. Saw something that looked loose, gave it a prod, then a pull, curious to see what was underneath and before I knew it....another project to add to the list. If she doesn't go into that room for a couple of months I'll have got away with it til next winter :lol:

D

Deleted member 9966

Snowed all day, as forecast, and currently minus 2 or 3. A day of planned gardening turned into tearing down the ceiling in a spare bedroom by chance. Saw something that looked loose, gave it a prod, then a pull, curious to see what was underneath and before I knew it....another project to add to the list. If she doesn't go into that room for a couple of months I'll have got away with it til next winter :lol:

you didn't burn it down then Mike? :ninja:

F

Fliselege

You keep hold of that snow, I've just put my summer tyres on. Beem between plus 5 - 10 all week which was handy as I took the week off

M

Mike Mike

You keep hold of that snow, I've just put my summer tyres on. Beem between plus 5 - 10 all week which was handy as I took the week off

We've had great weather for the past couple of weeks, then just in time for the weekend, snow all day yesterday, minus 10 this morning, then up to 2 today, and raining. As weekends go, this has been a miserable one. Of course, it is forecast to be clear skies, sunny and +5 tomorrow... :incazzato:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to well the weather has truly changed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
W
I will be doing full bathroom renovation, and the plan is to build a walk in shower due to the...
Replies
Views
Paul Bleasdale
P
D
well the wether here in south wales is just very windy and overcast not much rain!!:thumbsup: we...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
  • Question
Okay so I'm going to start the ball rolling. I'd like the forum to be handy for all, including...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.