Discuss were all doomed!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
47562d1355762432-black-eye-friday-image.jpg

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Just in case the Mayans were right, I would like to bid you all a fond farewell as I am having an early night, ( these end of the world things always take it out on me). Not sure if I will be going up to see St. Peter, or going down to meet the fellow with the horns and tail, either way I'm sure some of us will meet up again.

If we go up we will find thousands of m2 of perfectly flat walls and floors, with real good prices. If we go down we will have to carry on putting up with the same old poo we are used to, and bad prices, we will also be supervised by our old friend Nick bloody Knowles.See you on the other side, or tomorrow night.:thumbsup:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Guy I've been working with tried flogging his LUFC season ticket last night but there was enough doom and gloom at Elland Road he said..:lol:

You should've gone to bed earlier Doug.

Takeover completes today so money available for players in January window. Premiership here we come :prrr:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to were all doomed!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi all Having a bit of a mare; after having my last shower installation botched (but thankfully...
Replies
Views
Perfect Tiling
P
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB