Discuss wet cutter for starting out in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

A

adam87

hi

I am just starting out in tiling

I have all of my equipment except a wet cutter

I am looking for a reliable cutter in the region of £100 ( I understand that I won’t get much for my money)

I will only be using the cutter for ceramic and porcelain tiling initially. I plan to invest in a better cutter later on when I start moving on to natural stone

can anybody recommend any good cutters in my range..... Any brands /models to look for........or avoid

many thanks Adam

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Budget of £100 will get you Rubi's basic line bridge saw. I picked one up from my local CTD and i think they still have the offer on of £79.99+VAT.
Won't cut anything bigger than 450mm but it's small enough to be easily carried etc. Blade that comes with it is resonably good. Will do porcelain fine.

246_01_m.png

Ceramic Tile Distributors
Unit 8
11th Avenue South
Team Valley
Gateshead
NE11 0JY
T:
0191 487 8484
F:
0191 491 0863

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to wet cutter for starting out in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

HI FOLKS. LOOKING TO EXPAND ON MY TILING TOOLS AND INVEST IN A WET TILE CUTTER. WITH SO MANY...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Hi people, i am new to the trade and i am looking to buy a manual tile cutter at my training i...
Replies
Views
Renserve
R
Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm tiling the floor of a wetroom and would like some advice on the best way to lay the...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB