Discuss Wet Deck in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Anyone tiled onto a deck the same as this before??
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415649109.051359.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415649119.638802.jpg

Does it need prepared as it's really shiny & smooth, I thought it had a film on it but apparently not..

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Just thinking can you tank these trays with a paint on system like the Ardex tanking kit?

i like to membrane over the whole floor inc tray , this then makes sure you fully cover the fixing points.

If if you use the Dural wp or schluter kerdi, then you can lock it into the drain collar ring easier .

S

Stef

Why not follow the manufacturers recommendations ? , If you make up your own method and it fails you will only have yourself to blame

We haven't got any Gary, the plumber ([emoji35]) binned all packaging & don't even know where it was purchased from.
It's also fixed onto caberdeck so I need to build up the floor going to it or get him back & do it again..

S

Spud

We haven't got any Gary, the plumber ([emoji35]) binned all packaging & don't even know where it was purchased from.
It's also fixed onto caberdeck so I need to build up the floor going to it or get him back & do it again..
it may be better to wait until you have the right stuff Stef , I have heard of a failure on this type of former when the wrong products were used

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wet Deck in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
Hey first time on this forum. I have a problem I think. Me and my Dad were tilling a cement slab...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB