Discuss Wet room screen fixing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

trusz

I've almost completed my bathroom. The only thing left to install is a glass screen for the wet area.

I have envelope cut tiles over a maxxus former.

I've been looking at various pictures and most screens seem to just fit into a channel fixed on the wall then a support arm to brace between panel and parallel wall with nothing on the floor.

Does anything more than a small bead of clear silicone need to be done across the floor, or are the wall channel and top bracing bar enough to hold it steady?

I've been looking at the 890 x 2000mm x 10mm Abacus Vessini glass panel and the telescopic support arm and 2 metre wall channel.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wet room screen fixing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm researching the best method of fixing a 8mm glass shower screen to a wet room floor. Is...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Right guys, especially @MissTiler went to see a customer today. They are having a steam/wetroom...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
We have created a small wet room with a pebble-floor on a marmox tray then extending across the...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
V
Just been to a well respected bathroom place with a fairly well formed plan of how to do my...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB