Discuss Wet room shower former?? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Thanks mate,will cut them in dry and fix when it looks perfect
Here you go

these trays do have markings, but it's the same process with any wet room former.
i cut all the tiles first, then mark the envelope cuts. ( these need to be cut with a wet saw for accuracy and to create the 3mm gap for grouting).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 71
S

Stef

Ha! Yup Glasgow South but work all over.
3 man team, 2 tilers and a boy, down in Kidlington for a couple of weeks at the moment doing some nice marble work for Oxford granites but the shine of working away has worn off dying to get up the road!

Haha, I know the feeling.
I've a new labourer starting tomorrow & hopefully starting another tiler this week.
Too busy to do everything on my own.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wet room shower former?? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have a walk in shower room ... Sort of a wet room but not quite. I used a kerdi style wet...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am installing a shower/wet room in an upstairs on suite. Shower tray will be installed...
Replies
Views
Hey. I doing my first walk-in tiled shower. The shower is 4’x8’. Most of the floor is covered...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB