Discuss Wet saw for sale in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
Vitrex pro 750 brand new not used
For quick sale £70
http://www.vitrex.co.uk/details.php?sc=7&id=6
qyryteve.jpg
rubure6a.jpg
uma7u4ug.jpg
razage7y.jpg

G

Gazzer

In fairness you have to think how many times you actually use a cutter like this. For stone and large porcelain I have been using the Dw24000, mostlof the time with ceramics and some porcelain I can get away witha grinder but if I was working in a kitchen or bathroom where I couldnt easily access an outside cutting area then its ideal. Great for sitting on teh kitchen worktops when doing splashbacks etc and a lot quiter than a grinder !
I almost bought a Bricolinna for that sort of work but I have too many tools !

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
In fairness you have to think how many times you actually use a cutter like this. For stone I have been using the Dw24000, mostly I can get away witha grinder but if I was working in a kitchen or bathroom where I couldnt easily access an outside cutting area then its ideal. Great for sitting on teh kitchen worktops when doing splashbacks etc and a lot quiter than a grinder !
I almost bought a Bricolinna for that sort of work but I have too many tools !

I've had a bricolina didn't last long until the steel plate on the bed came off!! Save your money Neil

Reply to Wet saw for sale in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Hi, I bought a (let's say) DIY wet saw for a few projects around the house (they may include...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB