UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss wet saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tjsmiler

Glad you said that about plasplugs....

I bought mine on the course in good faith but fortunatley i aint used it yet as i used a friends one on a job we done (just so happened he had the same one so we used his) and i thought it was absolute crap, it struggled to cut through a ceramic floor tile!!!!!!!!!

I'm taking mine back.... also be very carefull what you buy from training centres, since leaving i have found out that PTS put a nice healthy mark up on all their tools. Basically all the tools i bought from them they had bought from a trade centre just 5 mins away from their trining ground for a fraction of wht they were selling it at.

I'm all for making money but i thought that was just a bit cheeky

Toby

L

Leatherface

Have 2 Rubi wet cutters & a Norton clipper.
The Norton is very nice - solid costruction with a built in water tray - all metal.
Have a med sized Rubi ND200 ( £393.00 )
Also a large Rubi table cutter - Diamant D260 - It has a 300mm blade and a 2hp induction motor - will cut through bricks & paving slabs. Cost me around £700 - has a Markrist Diamond blade - £120.00 - It's the daddy, makes life real easy when doing natural stone jobs

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to wet saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
Beginner DIY Tiler, I'm contemplating drilling (with ceramic tile carbide tipped drill bits)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a very small area (1m.sq) on an exterior doorway entrance wall to tile. I would...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.