Discuss Wet tray? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

average

TF
Uk
Im installing a new wet room at the moment and using the kaskade wet tray, linear model however i have received the trap with a continuous metal strip and wanting to know, how is this installed. Ive installed wet trays before and have installed the kaskade wet trays on numerous occasions but this will be a first for the linear model and scratching my head at this trap. Shouldnt there be holes in the metal strip? How are the tiles butted up to it etc..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wet tray? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Hi I have a Tough x linear wet room tray that I need to install straight onto joists, which was...
Replies
Views
Ivelize
I
D
Starting a job soon that has had bison beam (block and beam) installed with UFH wet pipe system...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 53945
D
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all. I am a keen DIYer (at home) but have never tiled! I want to tile our small...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, looking for advice. About to install a limestone floor. 900mm x 600mm x18mm on a 50mm...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB