Discuss what a nice day iv'e had in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
022.jpg 024.jpg 028.jpg 030.jpg

strip a little poarch and retile........in lovely spring sunshine, i even had a sweat on at one piont............whats the weather been like with you today.

U

user123

Deffo nice pics... will have to visit there one day.. never been.. looks a truly nice beach..

Yes, do, Dave, I am positive you and your family would love it, there is so much there to enjoy, really! I'd be happy to give you some tips for best parking, best everything! :lol:

wow... lovely veiws, is the sea not far from where you live? i would love to live by the sea.

been cloudy all day here and really windy. :thumbsdown:

Yes, Andy, our house would have uninterrupted views over the sea if it wasn't for a row of three storey block of flats right smack in the way - but they do protect us from heavy winds, so just the little walk past them isn't so bad. I had wanted to live by the sea all my life, too, I am grateful it happened in the end - took a while, but got there :)

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
The haven sites are ok, you'll have a great time :)
im kinda joking,ive always loved camping out(and i don't mean running about in tight pink shorts and a pink vest sing "its raining men"),abasoch(spelling)and minehead,when i was a kid bring back fond memorys,cold pools,rain,my dad in multi coloured trunks(it was the early70:lol:)although this one we are going in has a indoor loo,2 bedrooms,a flatscreen tv and is called a 'delux':yikes:

Last edited:
U

user123

The haven site there has a good reputation, or used to anyhow, long gone the days of tacky entertainment, just handy sort of accomodation and a safe place for the kids. Filey is all beach and not much else, but if you are into huge carboot sales + market there is a brilliant one every Sunday just by a roundabout on the way to Scarborough, with bouncy castle and all that, too, and some burger, chip and pasty stalls with tables, that sort of thing.. :)

Reply to what a nice day iv'e had in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Andy Allen

Esteemed
Arms
TF
Gloucester

Thread Information

Title
what a nice day iv'e had
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.