UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss What a nutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

My son went for an interview this morning at the local bus company
He arrived there early and has been studying his highway code for at least a week ,
The interveiw started with him being asked to drive a 15 year old mini bus ,my son protested to the interviewer that he hadnt drove that type of vehicle before and would prefer if he could have 10 minutes familarising himself with it before going out on to the public highway the interviewer said dont worry i will be sitting beside you and you will be fine , any way he drove to the next town and was directed to take the mini bus down a tight residential street which he did the interviewer started to raise his voice and then started shouting as my lad wiped out the wing mirror and scraped several of the parked cars and damaged the old bus , the interviewer said get out and was going to just leave him 6 miles from where the interview started and moaned all the back to the bus depot that he was in trouble when they got back
when they arrived back at the depot my son said "is that it then" and the bloke just shook his head and walked away
Needless to say my son is still looking for a job LOL

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What a nutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Informative
    • Useful
I used to work in a tile shop in the the 1980s and we were given an ultrasound tile cutter to...
Replies
Views
Hiroshima marks 70 years since atomic bomb - BBC News Terrible anniversary. On the TV, the...
Replies
Views
What a morning. I turned up at saw this (below). Just a bonding coat with a few undulations...
Replies
Views
Longfold Tiling
L
Budget 2015 live | Politics | The Guardian Budget 2015 - Telegraph Budget 2015 to slow the...
Replies
Views
O
I have a (local)domestic customer who I am starting to think is stringing me along regarding...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.