Discuss what a peaceful day! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

Kids went back to school!!:hurray: after 7 weeks of 24/7 I finally got a bit of "me" time. Watched a bit of news, went and got my salmon licence, then took pup for a walk up river to watch some salmon jumping, called in at my sister's for a brew and show her the pup, came home to meet kids off the school bus then mad:hurray:e tea:thumbsup:
I guess the only down side is that I was booked in to start a bathroom today but customer told me last night that they'd decided to do it themselves as they wanted it doing before I was due to start,,,,,,,ah well, fishing tomorrow I suppose:lol:

U

user123

Actually, we had Howard's daughter and her just over 1 year old babygirl here, MY GOD! I had forgotten the lightning speed by which they crawl about, wanting to smash against TV screen, glass cupboards, want to eat cat food, pull the cat's tail, chuck stuff about, pul their shoes and socks off and try and throw them out the pushchair, blimey, strong as an ox, too, the little minx, great fun, but also GREAT to give back! :lol:

U

user123

It's always good to hand them back :lol:

God yes, there is a LOT of sense in not being able to have children after a certain age, too... :lol: When she went a little bananas and her Mum was getting fraught I took the baby into my workshop, she likes it there, good vibes, see? and then sat down with her in my little studio and let her handle some not sharp at all vitrified glass tesserae, uncut, and I have my next project with just a bit started on there and she twigged it, that the glass would go on there. She tried to peel the pieces off the bit already stuck on but did not succeed, that was reassuring then. :lol: Really funny to have this little baby girl on my lap, dummy in her mouth, putting glass bits on a concrete base, dead cute.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to what a peaceful day! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
my apprentice is the least talkative kid i have ever trained , you cant get 2 words out of him...
Replies
Views
J
Just been up to start a new job today. never been to Norfolk before . been worrying about the...
Replies
Views
jonnyc
J
Found this forum while searching for a new tile cutter, and was impressed by the help and...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
A
My joiner has well and truely dropped the ball on a kitchen he has just finished fitting! I...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
what a peaceful day!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.