Discuss What a way to look for work.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Would you if you were looking for work , call yourself the best tiler in your area but ask another tiler in the same area as him for work... :lol:

Err how about Naff off numpty.. :prrr:

Just got this email through my website contact form..

Hi,

The best tiler in the North East should not be without work BUT HE IS which could be a good thing , not for me but yourselves. I am a sole trader based in Chester Le Street who has never had the need to advertise in the last 10 years UNTIL NOW .

Yes the recession has finally hit, so I'm dropping my prices from £25 per sq metre to £15 in the hope of making some new contacts for 2013, I have 14 years experience in all aspects of tiling from Marble to Victorian Geometric and thousands of very happy customers.

If you already use your own tilers then maybe one day they will be too busy, so give me a shout and I'm sure I can help out and I promise you will not fault my work !!!

I can gather a team of five of the best tilers around for big contracts.

All types of other work excluding gas, electrics and roofs undertaken.

THANKS & REGARDS

Jeff

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What a way to look for work.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
I see and hear all to often of the horror stories when someone hires a supposed tiler only to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just wondering if any tilers in the Manchester area are looking for anybody to take on...
Replies
Views
Hi! Could I get some advice on my tiling? It's just been done last week by a tiler by trade but...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB