UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss What are you tiling this week.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to What are you tiling this week.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi am Vinny, i am new to this forum and looking for advice on some old tiles that need replacing
Replies
Views
I recently visited an establishment and went to use the facilities and this was it! I was...
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.