Discuss What colour addy to use? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

easy way to make your mind up on this is hold the tiles up to a light. with some quarts tiles you can see light through the tiles. if you can see light you will be able to see the adhesive through the tiles same applies for marbles and stone
so with white quarts white addy. to stop your trowel lines showing butter the back of the tile then lay in addy . there are some cheap quarts out there that are no good if you have ufh they tend to curl good luck

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What colour addy to use? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
We have just laid an outdoor patio and path using black limestone (now wishing I’d perhaps...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB