Discuss what colour grout do you think / in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

ian158

Ok so i've finished fitting this kitchen and tiling today..but they want to use white grout, after ive used grey adhesive ! Ive suggested a light grey grout..what do you think...white to in your face and around the range cooker..getting covered in all that grease ! units are a light blue grey...grouting monday...

Attachments

• IMG_1927.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 70
I

ian158

As with all my clients I never assume, always ask type of trim , laying preference, colour of grout..they didn't know about trim or undecided about grout..they says "you decide" as it happens I had a bag of grey addy already...but my joints are as clean as my old chap..anyway they have now text and gone for Mapei 111 to match the units..slighty off topic I went to finish of a job that a local guy quotes against me...he had laid the same 200x100 tile In line,No brick bond..and when she came home she was furious...so whilst you always use brick bond on these tiles I never just go ahead thinking what I think is right..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to what colour grout do you think / in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB