Discuss What colour grout? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

X

xreyuk

Hi,

We are currently in the process of having our bathroom done, and have got the following tiles on the floor and wall:

Wall: Pietra Cream Wall tiles 40x25cm from Victoria Plumb (I'm not allowed to link as I'm a new member)

Floor: Pietra Cream Floor Tiles 33x33cm from Victoria Plumb (Again, I can't link to them)

We have have a white ceiling with spotlights, and have ordered white toilet/sink/bath.

We are worried about everything looking too white if the tiler uses white grout. We were thinking about putting an Oak bath panel and toilet seat in, to add some contrast to white units.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend what colour grout to use? Will white look okay, or should we consider using different coloured grout?

Thanks again :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What colour grout? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
In our bathroom we have dark tiles on 3 walls and one wall is a white tile. The ceiling is...
Replies
Views
Hi, hoping someone can help with advice. We purchased 600 x 600 tiles for our bathroom floor...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB