Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss what cutter to get? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tiler-Carl

Hi Guys, im literally just about to enter the world of tiling having done an academic year studying wall and floor tiling at college. I was thinking of getting the ts60 plus and a vitrex electric cutter, could you please advise me if im going the right way, also if any of you guys are willing to give me some much needed experience it would be much appreciated, leicestershire area initially please:hurray:I have contacted several tilers with no results :mad2: so i hope that maybe one of you guys would be willing and able to help

thanks alot:thumbsup:

R

Rookery

Think you can get a brand new tx700 + a rubi mixer for 279+vat from Ctd. Don't think you will beat that price anywhere
Its a TX700 not the N version. CTD have also got something similar called a Novapro. It'll cut 600 length and has a breaking system that looks very much like that on the TX. Its not got the sprung bed though but for someone on a budget like the OP it seems decent at about £120 + VAt.

S

steve187

ctd have got some well priced wet cutters on their lastest flyer, only larger tx's 900 and a 1200.

i am a long time rubi ts man, but i bought a tx1200 last year second hand on here, and i have just bought a second hand tr600, which replaced a ts70 plus that i sold, the tr and tx are both better for pocelain.
as Alan .p posted i would get a smaller cutter like a ts40, and a larger cutter as you need it look on here for something second hand, there is a tx700 for sale on here for £150 at the moment a good price.

all the best

ps wait for the sigma crowd to do some posting.

Reply to what cutter to get? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum but tiled a few DIY jobs for friends and family over the years. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
Hi all I was wondering if anyone could get me any advice on which tile cutter to go for please 🤞...
Replies
Views
Can anybody recommend a cutter that will produce very good edge cuts on 10mm very hard porcelain...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
what cutter to get?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 23 26.1%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 30.7%