Discuss What do you imagine this is? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

evle.jpg

gpru.jpg

oy87.jpg

srgv.jpg

P

Protilers

A mate of mine owns a company called "Camden Box Frames" and naturally they make sash windows.......that is the excess build up of "overspray" in the paint room......its 8m2 x 4m2.......
and that has taken just a year to build up........the walls were 18mm wpb and the paint at the shallow end is 20mm ant the deep end it is 96mm.......(this was an off cut I could carry!) it has taken 2 blokes with circ saws, recipricator saws and brute force 3 days to tear it down.....and they are not there yet!!!......makes you think!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What do you imagine this is? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I recently visited an establishment and went to use the facilities and this was it! I was...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi am Vinny, i am new to this forum and looking for advice on some old tiles that need replacing
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB