Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss What dya think? ND-180-BL Electric Wet Tile Cutter+ Rubi star cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

B

bluevin123

Hi,
Ive been thinking of getting new smaller wet and dry cutters, I have a plasplugs master but its big and a nightmare to clean although its been a great cutter,Ive been offered a Rubi ND-180-BL Electric Wet Tile Cutter With Case and a spare blade which has been used twice and has a warrenty til next year all for £80.. im also thinking of getting one of the Rubi Star cutters, but not sure which one..

Most of my jobs are bathrooms,and the occasional floor so would prefer smaller cutters,and for the bigger jobs I can revert back to my bigger ones.

Do you think these cutters would be ok, im not working every day, so they wont get full on use.

Any advice please?:thumbsup:
Cheers.
Vin.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
hi bluevin,i owned a rubi bl cutter and i had no issues with it at all,lasted 3 years so was worth the money so i bought another,however the 2nd one i was not impressed with,wobbles while cutting and starts up so fast it almost chops the tiles in half,can only assume they have changed it in some way

so i bought a briccolina cutter for the same price,,absolute joy to work with compared to the bl rubi,,and lighter

Reply to What dya think? ND-180-BL Electric Wet Tile Cutter+ Rubi star cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Good Morning,new member here, been in the game 25 years, but never too old to learn stuff. I...
Replies
Views
I know this has come up before, but wondered if anything new is out or if any one has any...
Replies
Views
O
Hello everybodies! I've decided to sell my wet cutter. Rubi's beast of a machine, The DX 350...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
G
Hey All - I've just recently started in the trade and on a recent job I used my brand new Rubi...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Cutting the last few 50x50 10mm ceramic floor tiles yesterday(terrible homebase tiles). Should...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
What dya think? ND-180-BL Electric Wet Tile Cutter+ Rubi star cutters
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%