Discuss What grout do I use and where do I buy it? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

beanz

TF
Berkshire
That would be the easy option but I want to remove the grout and reseal.

You think you want to re-grout... You REALLY don't! I've re-grouted once, and have always passed up the oppertunity to repeat the experience.
What size is the grout gap? If you are really sold on the idea, just go into your local tile shop, and see what grout they stock. Pay attention to the pot life of the grout. Some will last in the bucket for 2 hours, some only 30 minutes.. Longer is better ;)
Also, be careful with the grout rake, as it's very easy to chip tiles with them..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What grout do I use and where do I buy it? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hello, after tiling the kitchen area I did grouting but I am not happy with the results. The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB