Discuss What is all the hype about in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

mz30

TF
Arms
liverpool
I hear a lot of you ranting and raving about how good your Sigma's cutters are...

I have Rubi's & trained with them as well...
what do they have up against the mighty Rubi??

I also trained with rubi's and used them for many years,but trust me sigmas are far and beyond the best cutters,once you have used one and have the knack you'll be sorry you didn't try one sooner.

They are both good cutters. You just have to try them out and see which you prefer to use. Once you've decided, thats the best one .... For you.
:thumbsup: Cheers buddy

- - - Updated - - -

Breaking power, portability, robustness, unfussyness, nicer colour, + if you take away the 'm' and then add an 'r' it sounds like cigar which is cool. But then rubi sounds like booby

:lol: Ha ha

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What is all the hype about in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB