Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss What is the best tile you have ever worked with? in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Big fan of stone myself, fitted some Kestane travertine recently, beautiful stone, great quality and a pleasure to work with. Almost zero filler so made profiling a doddle.

uma5e9u4.jpg

esyge9ej.jpg

J

Jeff the tiler

6" white with self spacing and round edge. Used to scribe and break them with your fingers, Hardly any tools needed.:lol:

Years ago we had the agency for Sally Anderson tiles which were specifically designed murals. Really enjoyed those though even then a snapped tile could cost you £3 to get a replacement in the early eighties.

Now days,

Most grade 5 porcelain from a good manufacturer are great. No sealing and generally cut really well.

Reply to What is the best tile you have ever worked with? in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have red quarry tiles in our indoor entrance hall and my wife would like to paint...
Replies
Views
First time poster here. For some context, I have a (mostly finished) tiny home with some really...
Replies
Views
Hi All Had a panic when we had to rip out some of our floor tiles after a plumbing leak...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
What is the best tile you have ever worked with?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond