Discuss what jobs we doing today? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Kitchen/utility floor, loads of cutting, it's doing my head in! I'm just building up the mental strength to tackle this tile
e6u2y3ab.jpg

M

Mr T

Kitchen/utility floor, loads of cutting, it's doing my head in! I'm just building up the mental strength to tackle this tile
e6u2y3ab.jpg
nice cut around the architrave mate whats that thing sticking out of the skirting?... looks like a door stop with no door to stop lol

- - - Updated - - -

Just finished a bathroom, home now, feet up coffee on the go.

fairplay mate nice payday then lol

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
e6u2y3ab.jpg

Multi-tool comes into its own now Bri. I would take bottom off architrave, cut about 10mm into casings and knock out with chisel and take bottom off skirting just in that corner.

Think your going to have to slide the tile quite a bit on this one Bri.

Good luck

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Can you see it in the back of the picture John? I've only had the fein a few weeks and its a godsend, makes fitting tiles like this one, ten times easier.

Can't see it Bri, it's a bit dark, can only see what looks like some sort of magazine that says BUSTY on the top :thumbsup:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
ok bri thanks a lot mate... yeh john well I just got the impression you meant cut away the architrave and sit the tile underneath but if that's the case why didn't he just do that with the rest of those funny cuts he had to make. but i more than likely got the wrong idea as usual lmao

I'm guessing that's what Bri has already done on the other side of the door opening!

Reply to what jobs we doing today? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

DIY Tiling; Advice for DIY Tilers So long story short, I have just purchased my first house and...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB