Discuss What pattern are my tiles laid in? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Spring is in the air (sort of) and my partner is looking at what home improvements we could do to the house. We only moved in about 18 months ago and i've been too busy to do anything at all.

So i left my heat gun with her whilst i went off to work. When i came home she was in hysterics hoovering out the shoe cupboard. She then asked me what pattern the cupboard floor tiles are set in.

I've posted a picture, hope someone can help me because i'm well an truely stumped on this one!!

2013-04-10 19.24.53.jpg

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What pattern are my tiles laid in? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Had a tiler in to tile a living room (12m2). Bought the tiles ourselves. Came home to the job...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
I really need some sound advice as I’m well out of my depth. We have a little second home with...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB