Discuss What tile sealer to use for old tiles (tomettes)??? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

junemcmichael

We have an old tile floor in our house in france (called tomettes) these are a porous uneven tile. We want to seal them to prevent stains/spills etc but would like something that would enhance the colours and also put a shine on them. Can anybody give us advice please?? Have seen Lithofin stain stop but this seems to darken the colour but doesn't give shine? :hurray: thanks june

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What tile sealer to use for old tiles (tomettes)??? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey all, New to the forum so go easy ;) I've finished tiling my bathroom floor with honed...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Finding it a little hard to get my head around something and hoping one of you might be...
Replies
Views
We have used a grinder to take a millimeter or so off our floor as it was 40 years old, filthy...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, We have black slate and white marble floor tiles in our hallway, chequerboard...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB