Discuss What to do with this floor... in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

Essex
Hello all,

This is my first post on here...

I've been to see a kitchen floor to be tiles but when I have investigated the sub floor it's a block & beam floor with jabblight (polystyrene stuff) and chipboard layed over the top, the chipboard doesn't look like it's been screwed anywhere and seems very 'bouncy' any ideas what best route to go or would you say the floor is not suitable for tiling or use a s2 adhesive or something... any help would be appreciated.
Cheers.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What to do with this floor... in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB