Discuss What Van? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Just the job... Needs a wash though..

trotter_van_herts.jpg

D

Daz

Just the job... Needs a wash though..

trotter_van_herts.jpg

:lol: @ Dave. Another helpful post :lol:

Wilgold, your van choice will be narrowed down by your budget, initially. Then you need to factor in what space you think you need, then mileage etc. etc..

I use a Transit Connect which serves me well, but I think my next van will be larger and, I hope, faster.......I want a VW Transporter Sportline :thumbsup: :lol:.

G

Gall.B

Hi Will I ditched the van a year ago & got my self a nice double cab truck with hard top, best thing I done m8,

Same payload as Transit

No need for a second veichle

better mpg than say a vito

Get to work in the snow

I have noticed customer reaction to it and I have to say it has got me more work, I went for the mazda b2500 with the chrome (same as ford ranger) was plesantly suprised when buying a service kit for it mucho cheapo!

Reply to What Van? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Hi all what adhesive would you recommend for dot and dabbing foam cored backer board onto...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
Have seen a social media 'look how great this stuff is' recommending the use of this stuff: Is...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
What Van?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.