UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss What we all up to this week then..? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

:lol: Do you really want to know - Really!!!!!!!!

20sq mts of BQ 250x200 bumpy white above and below kitchen units with 3 vertical rows of single strip 50mm stone mosaic from ceiling to floor.
5sq mts of the cheapest 400x300 travertine to could look at for the floor.

And do you really want to know the best bit - it's on the 4th floor of a block of flats which only has 4 floors and........ No lifts!

You have to walk through the flat to get to the kitchen and I shall have to do all the cutting in the room.:mad2:

We took this job on a while ago and my son was booked in for it :lol: but he's still finishing off another project:lol:, so instead of going for my pension on Monday he said I would do it:yikes:.

I'll be off to bed soon to recover before I start.

C

Colour Republic

been on a unexpected full gut and refurb in windsor for the last 3 weeks and haven't been home since last monday and won't get back until at least friday, not suppose to be doing weekends but i've got the spreads turning up tomorrow and i didn't have enough areas clear for them to hit. Gonna be like this for the next couple of months but surprising how hard it is to let the client down when it's your old dear!

bathroom and a small wetroom in this one so will post pics as it goes ;)

Reply to What we all up to this week then..? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, We had an outdoor limestone patio laid at the start of June (finished circa 07/06/24)...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.