Discuss What we scoffing & Drinking Tonight ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Just back in hotel with our freebies from BCM Magaluf.
Couple of jagerbombs then out to party till the sun comes up..
Could get used to this..

My kinda honeymoon steff( if it is)
Went out to a lovely but expensive meal in a little village called grindleton,a bit posh !
Then got a taxi back to a local ,band playing ,and got smashed on tiqula and danced (well,stumbled) until the wife dragged me home :)

S

Stef

What a night, Back in hotel for 6am, covered in foam..
Best honeymoon we could have asked for.
9yga2y8y.jpg
u9agapa9.jpg
una5ysa7.jpg

Wife found an iPhone & I just returned it to a boy from Luton on his Stag, he was over the moon..

Good deed done for today..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What we scoffing & Drinking Tonight ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB