Guest viewing is limited

Discuss what work do we all have monday??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

Probably similar Rob, sika product added to the render which they reccomend to be a 2.5-3 sand to 1 cement.

The sand is bagged and a good well graded and a good quality fine sharp :thumbsup:

There is another product called Soverign Renderlight, which is pre bagged and is a cement based plaster with all the usual additives to stop any salts but can add to the cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Time's Ran Out

to be truth , iam turning it away at the moment as iam starting a new design business and if they aint willing to wait then they can go else where, Been working too much of late and health has been very poor. my Misses wants me to just do design work only . i hope you are all busy

Price it/ get it / sub it and make a bit for your efforts.
We travel for things that are a bit different:thumbsup:

For us this week hopefully completing a 68metre marble bathroom.

Reply to what work do we all have monday??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Okay so I'm going to start the ball rolling. I'd like the forum to be handy for all, including...
Replies
Views
D
i'am still trying to render an outdoor pool, but the rain is back,:yikes: what you guys doing...
Replies
Views
Peter
P
no i cant do your job before xmas..!!!!!! turning down 2/3 jobs per day all because it has to...
Replies
Views
P
Hi people I have started a tiling course in college and have a work placement but college is a...
Replies
Views
phillipedwards
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
what work do we all have monday???
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.