Discuss What ya all think of this in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Just had this sent of a mate who is working up Aberdeen .
Scuba diver patch tiling a pool with what looks like BAL rapid .
How the hell does that work then ?
u3etavuv.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Heard of this before. Can charge a fortune for it as it means they don't have to have pool downtime.

You use a pool hoover and cut out all old bad tiles. Then apply adhesive to tile, whack it in a back with your hand still holding tile (so bag is over hand and tile) and swim down, place tile in the spot and remove back, press into floor and use hoover to clear out any access adhesive floating about. Use the adhesive to grout with. And job done. Move onto the next one.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What ya all think of this in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hello need some help had a new bathroom done though a builder and the tiling does not look like...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB