Discuss What you all up to tonight? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I'm getting wasted in the usual new year pub which is now a good 15 miles away from me. I plan on being in the gutter outside at around 2am spread eagle with friends all around me in various stick men poses. Hopefully somebody will pick us up off the floor and return us to the addresses on our badges we've made.

D

DHTiling

I'm getting wasted in the usual new year pub which is now a good 15 miles away from me. I plan on being in the gutter outside at around 2am spread eagle with friends all around me in various stick men poses. Hopefully somebody will pick us up off the floor and return us to the addresses on our badges we've made.

No getting arrested :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

No getting arrested :lol:

R

rainsco

little daugther is in bed and my wife and i are searching in front of our computers for the same things like ever. shoes (she) and stone machines (me). we will watch a film and drink some wine.
i wish you all enough work and a happy 2013.
for me last year was the opposite. the inflation fear (german angst) caused 6-7 days work per week and 12-19 hours a day. not nice for family and health. so next year i have to change this.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What you all up to tonight? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey all, New to the forum so go easy ;) I've finished tiling my bathroom floor with honed...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB