UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss What you tiling this week.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
good size bathroom to tile, (800x400 porcelain tiles) all mitred external corners (with mitre wizz ) :hurray:
Stop it - It's not been mentioned for a week now Swedish has gone. I think it was his idea all along :smilewinkgrin:

Kitchen floor to rip up and replace, new plinths supply and fit after flood damage - plumbers eh

Last edited:
8 msq wall tiles at the new dog kennels I just picked up, then nothing on until may when I can start the floor. Could do with a couple of jobs to come in to fill the gap.

Mind you I have got a drainage pipe to put in my lawn, step to make into the patio door, flags to lay, at the side of me greenhouse, ect ect ect
Glad to see you got that Kennal job Phil :thumbsup: I will be using that cutter in the next week or two I'll let you know how I get on mate
monday : 17 metres bathrooms walls
tuesday: 14m walls 3 m floor
wed: 5m kitchen splash 5m floor
thurs: 13 m bathroom w 5 floor
fri: 13 m kitch and hallway
thats for 2 of us by the way I'm quick but not that quick my brother works with me so a busy week this week

Reply to What you tiling this week.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I recently visited an establishment and went to use the facilities and this was it! I was...
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.